Welcome to today’s post on health. We want to start this off by wishing you plenty of health and financial wellness in your life going into the new year. Our health is very important to us and we hope your health is just as important to you.
Many of our goals, dreams, and aspirations depend on our health and how much energy we have to put into the work and effort it takes to achieve them. We want to encourage you and remind you to always keep in mind that our priorities can either make or break us. Make sure your health is one of your top priorities.
Here are a few tips to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle full of passion and energy.
- Decrease, or Cut out, any consumption of processed foods. Pastries, pastas, refined sugar, white bread, and almost all packaged foods are processed and should be kept to a minimum in your diet if not completely excluded. Processed foods have a lot of empty calories and can be difficult for your digestive system to break down and assimilate.
- Include fresh juiced fruits and vegetables in your diet. Kale, carrots, cabbage, apples, spinach and celery are all great foods that provide a lot of great nutrition for your bodies needs, and can be easily juiced into a tasty, healthy drink.
- Drink tea or carbonated flavored water instead of soda. Soda is one of the leading contributors to diabetes. The sugar content in soda alone is enough to harm you, not to mention soda is highly acidic and bad for the body’s PH balance.
- Spend some quality time with yourself. We often look past our emotional health and don’t realize the impact it can have on us physically. Take some time to gather your thoughts and relax by yourself. It can really help you reboot.
- Exercise everyday. Exercising releases healthy hormones into our blood stream that help improve our mood. Exercise is also crucial to maintaining healthy circulation and overall strength.
- Get a good nights rest. Sleep is absolutely crucial for our body’s metabolism. Without adequate sleep our bodies can’t repair and reboot for the next day, causing us to be sluggish.
- Do what you love. Doing what you love is the best way to enjoy life and promote health in your life. So start living life the way you want to today! Don’t wait.